Search

International Synagogue Welcoming The World's Travelers

The International Synagogue was organized and established in 1958 to meet the needs of the traveling community.

Author

International Synagogue

The International Synagogue first opened its doors at John F. Kennedy International Airport in 1967. It was situated alongside the Catholic and Protestant Chapels outside the main terminal. Now located inside the International Arrivals Terminal/Terminal 4, on the fourth floor in the rear of the building, it is the only synagogue located in a major airport in all of North and South America. The Synagogue provides a resting place for the weary travelers. We host minyanim - prayer services, prior to flights (generally mincha and maariv).

Annual Chanukah Celebration 2019

 

 

 

 

 

 

Airport Voice Dec 2017

JM in the AM with Rabbi Korenblit

NACHUM HIGHLIGHTS THE NEW SUCCAH AT KENNEDY AIRPORT

Featured post

JCCRP Chanukah Toy Drive 2016

file-page1file-page2file-page3

torah-cover-dedication-honoring-rabbi-rackman

Make This New Year Even Sweeter !

page-1-rh-2016page-2-rh-2016rh-reply-card

Jewish Press Student Art Contest Entries

1 of 4 pages
1 of 4 pages
Page 2 of 4
Page 2 of 4
Student Contest Entries
Student Contest Entries
Student Contest Entries
Student Contest Entries

Laws of Travel from Parsha-1Laws of Travel from Parsha 2Laws of Travel from Parsha - 3Laws of Travel from Parsha-4Tefilla HaDerechKosher Travel Aish.com

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: