International Synagogue has existed at JFK Airport for over fifty years. In 1958, land was leased to the three faith groups, Protestant, Catholic, and Jewish, at the newly established International Airport with the aim of erecting houses of worship for the faith groups. The New York Board of Rabbis undertook the project of erecting a Synagogue at the International Airport with the intent of allowing the Jewish community to have equal religious representation at the new “air” gateway to New York. The chapels, standing side by side, proclaimed the religious liberty guaranteed by the United States of America and represented the religious freedom that persons of every creed enjoy in the United States.
- Star-K Travel Guide Link
- Purim Art Contest Winners!
- Contact Us
- About Us
- JM in the AM with Rabbi Korenblit